Saturday 23 April 2016

A Fairy in my tea



A girlie card today, back in my comfort zone, although I must admit I enjoyed the challenge of creating male cards, they say you should stretch your mind as you get older.



This is another image from Paper Shelter, isn't she just adorable.  She has been coloured with Copics, I am hoping to have a go at colouring with Distress Inks this afternoon, haven't had them out for ages and just had the urge to do something different.



Went a bit overboard with the Dies and Flowers, I ordered a FEW!!! new roses and Lilys from  Wild Orchid Crafts and they arrived yesterday so being me I just had to use them.




Recipe: 

Image 






Copics used:

Hair: RV66, RV63, RV000
Wings: RV91
Flesh: E11, E21, E00, E000
Greens: YG17, G21, G20
Eyes: BG07

Have a good weekend and thanks for visiting

Hugs
Jacqui xxxx






7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jacqui, this is gorgeous, I love her hair and the fairy sure is cute. Beautiful papers and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet image and a very pretty card, lovely details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lorraine said...

She is so sweet and I love the pretty design and embellies.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I can't stop looking at this adorable image Jacqui. It's your colouring that has brought her to life. Fabulous card design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly enchanting Jacqui! That image is so wistful and sweet and her pink hair, so sweet. You've created the perfect girlie, gorgeous card for her to sit on too. Utterly love it hun. Hugs, Wends x

meg said...

A real girlie card in lovely soft shades love her hair

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh jacqui this is so so pretty. I love it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...