Tuesday 12 April 2016

It's a Boy






Morning, this will be a quick post, yesterday I decided to catalogue my Lili of the Valley stamps, being as I almost have every stamp every released from the first original Jasmine & Oliver Stamps to the newest release its taking rather a long time, but I am sure it will be worth it in the end. 




I came across this image, "Cosy Pram", which I don't think has ever seen Ink, so had a break from sorting out to make a quick card.  What with the fabulous Lemoncraft Paper Pad "Tiny Miracles", and the sweet image I didn't think this needed to much embellishment, just a bit of Lace, Ribbon and a few pearls, with a couple of diecuts, well for me thats not much embellishment.




I have coloured the image with Copics, and added some Polychromos Pencils on the Pram, Teddy and Blanket.  I used the Joy Craft Cutting & Embossing Butterfly Border Die which has been cut twice once in white card and once in paper from the Lemoncraft Pad,  I then cut it down into individual butterflies and arranged them around the image, I have also cut 2 Doo Hickey Labels and tucked them behind the image.
  


Material Used






Copics Used:

Skin E11, E21, E51, E53
Blues: B02, B00, B0000  + Light Pathalo Blue PC Pencil
Browns: E53, E51, E50, + Burnt Siena PC Pencil

Well back to cataloguing who knows what other forgotten stamps I may find.

Have a good day all
Hugs Jacqui xxxx 

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love good organisation, makes you feel satisfied when it is done. Gorgeous cute card love the butterflies

Ribbon Girl said...

very pretty baby card Jacqui - best of luck cataloguing your lotv stamps!

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. Fab design x

meg said...

Great card for a baby it's beautifully decorated

Carol S. said...

I love this stamp, one of my faves. A beautiful card and pretty embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Jacqui! Pure and simple - utterly divine! Gorgeous lace and pearls and perfect colouring on that sweet image. Utterly fab. Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...