Friday 8 April 2016

Lovely Lavender


A bit late with my post today, couldn't waste the lovely sunshine and have been working in the garden.  I also managed to get my washing hanging out and it has come in dry, cannot remember the last time that happened.



I am still struggling on with  practising getting the vintage look, I have had some welcome help with this card from the very talented Tracy from Noor Designs UK, I e-mailed her yesterday to ask if I could use her layout for a beautiful card she had blogged this week, here is the link to the card on her blog Scent of Lavender, I am sure you will agree it is stunning.  She kindly agreed to let me use her layout, thanks so much Tracy mwah xxxx.

Tracy runs courses in Houghton Bedfordshire and I have already looked up trains and times to see if I can attend the May class, pleased to find out it is only 1 change and takes about two and a half hours, so as soon as possible I will, putting my name down.

The Papers are by Pion Designs Scent of Lavender 12"x12" complete collection, this collection includes a sheet of Tags (2 are popped behind the image) 2 pages of Borders including Butterflies I have cut the smallest butterfly to add to the peg, it also includes a beautiful sheet of vintage Photos, it is a fabulous collection.





This is a Little Darlings Stamp called All Dressed Up, available from Noor Designs UK , she has been coloured with Copics.




Gesso has been added to the flowers, Butterfly and Peg and around the edges of the card.  Adding the gesso has been a real trial, but I have added it with a wet brush which seems to have watered it down and made it easier to apply, not sure it shows up in  the photos but I was quite pleased with how it turned out.  




8 comments:

Carol S. said...

Stunning Jacqui!! Love the image and your colouring is divine. The detail in the design is so beautiful. A truly wonderful card. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Dotty Jo said...

Total stunner! This must have taken ages - so beautiful, Jo x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, she looks fab and I love the pretty papers and flowers
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I too have been away for such a long time, I am slowly getting back in to building up my blog, your card is gorgeous as always, the colours are so soft and pretty, a gorgeous make sweetie, hope your well hugs Pops x

Andrea, said...

So pretty Jacqui, gorgeous image and I love all the embellishments you have added

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a beautiful card design. Love all those lush blooms and the pretty lace and paper. So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Aileen said...

Stunning card, the layout is brilliant as is the colours chosen and the wonderful colouring of the stamp. Well done

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...