Wednesday 6 April 2016

Your a Star - Inspiration for LOTV Facebook April Card Challenge



Well this time I have made sure I get the LOTV  Facebook April Card Challenge right and have used 3 COLOURS, Lilac, Aqua, Ivory.   I do hope you have time to pop over to  facebook to find out more about the challenge and join in with us this month.





For a change I used H20's to colour todays sweet image, and tried to go a bit vintage, I was a bit heavy handed with the distressing of the fabulous Butterfly Border, and couldn't find my Tim Holtzs distressing tool anywhere, so I used the blade of my scissors to distress the papers it could be better but I will persevere with trying to do vintage as I love the look.  A doily cut from Joy Craft Cutting & Embossing Butterflies Dies has been tucked right behind the Aqua backing papers.  The papers are really old Magnolia 6"x 6" sheets, the Ivory lace is from my stash, I have added a little Stardust Stickles to the edges of the flowers.






Here is the recipe with links:







Didn't realise how many embellies I used, just got carried away.

Anyway time to get on with some serious stamping thanks for visiting

Hugs
Jacqui xxx

7 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

such a pretty card Jacqui and so happy to see you back in blogland :) hugss Ria

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Jacqui, absolutely beautiful.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A stunning card and love the sweet, beautifully coloured image. Gorgeous embellies and design is perfect. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, great dies and lovely distressing. Thank you for your sweet comments xx

Pam Leng said...

Grest to see you back Jacqui stunning card gorgeous colours xxx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Jacqui
Hugs Julie xxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow totally gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...