Friday 1 April 2016

Just Dropping By


Good morning all, a very quick post today, got some new stamps that need colouring, I am so impatient, I know, but when the urge comes I am afraid I have to give in to it.  One of Lili of the Valley Returning Friends Stamps today, such a sweet bunny,  The photos are getting there although this one is a bit light at least its in focus.



Balloon Bunny , has been coloured with Copics, the Papers are from a Lili of the Valley Paper Pad which I am afraid is no longer available but I think it is still available as a download from Nitwit Collections - the collection is called Promises.

The ribbon is from a cheap reel I found at the Range, lots of other colours available, Flowers are from Stash and finally the leaves were cut with A Joy Craft Die - Vintage Flourish Leaf No:0046, available from Noor Designs UK



Copics Used:

Bear: E74, E43, E42, E40, R81
Mauves: V15, V12, V000

Thanks for looking. I am  always thankful for your visits and comments
Have a Good Day,


Hugs Jacqui xxxx

5 comments:

meg said...

love the colours you use Jacqui, they are perfect for Spring, lovely card

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful! I love this colour scheme and that stamp is super cute. So lovely to have you back blogging. Hugs, Jayne xx

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card and love the beautifully coloured image. A very pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely this is a very pretty card gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Annette said...

Gorgeous card. I love this bunny and the gorgeous purples.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...