Monday, 25 April 2016

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek 5


Before I start with todays cards I would like to tell you about some exciting news I had this weekend, Mary and Andrea aka The Ribbon Girls asked me to join their design team of course I accepted, who wouldn't, the offer came as a complete surprise especially as I have lost a lot of confidence over the past couple of years, so a big thank you to Mary & Andrea.  I cannot wait to get started and to be working with such a talented Design Team.   



This is sneak peek no 5 of the soon to be released Lili of the Valley stamp collection this image is called "In The Shed", when I first saw the image I thought it would only be appropriate for mens cards, but after thinking about it, there are lots of us Ladies who love gardening and a shed isn't a male domain any more.

I have used:
Noor Designs Uk - Joy Craft Cutting & Embossing Die -  Butterfly Edge Die
Bird House Die - From Stash




Copics Used:
Shed: V12, V01, V000, V15, Greens: YG25, YG23, YG21, YG17, G21, YG97, YG93, Greys: C05, C03, C01, C00, Blue B41





Now for my Male version:   The papers are from my stash but I know they are from the now discontinued Lili of the Valley "Antibellum",  the sentiment is from Sentiment Sheet 103 - Sweet & Simple.  


Products Used:

Copics Used:
Shed E74, E43, E40, EWall E97, E53, E21, Greens: YG17, G94, G93, YG97, YG61, YG25, YG23, YG21, G20, Pots: E08, E97, Reds: R27, R05, R02, Greys: C05, C03, C01, C00, Blues: B21, B02, B00, B000

Thanks for visiting hope you are keeping warm on this freezing day, where is Spring, it seems to have sprung away

Hugs
Jacqui xxx

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats Jacqui, love these cards, why not a purple shed as I have a friend who has a she shed as she calls it

meg said...

Love the female version best Jacqui, probably because I love being out in the garden

Gina Knott said...

Such a beautiful card Jacqui, I have been a fan of yours for years. Welcome to the RG team.
Hugs
Gina xx

Linda Simpson said...

I am loving the sneaky peaks. Another gorgeous pair of cards too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

Two brilliant cards Jacqui, love this stamp.
Congratulations on your new DT spot too.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Congrats on your new DT post. Well deserved Jacqui. Fab cards and love the his and her sheds. Love these new stamps. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous cards x

Pollard Carole said...

well done you on your DT post Looking forward to this new release so different love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...