Monday 25 April 2016

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek 5


Before I start with todays cards I would like to tell you about some exciting news I had this weekend, Mary and Andrea aka The Ribbon Girls asked me to join their design team of course I accepted, who wouldn't, the offer came as a complete surprise especially as I have lost a lot of confidence over the past couple of years, so a big thank you to Mary & Andrea.  I cannot wait to get started and to be working with such a talented Design Team.   



This is sneak peek no 5 of the soon to be released Lili of the Valley stamp collection this image is called "In The Shed", when I first saw the image I thought it would only be appropriate for mens cards, but after thinking about it, there are lots of us Ladies who love gardening and a shed isn't a male domain any more.

I have used:
Noor Designs Uk - Joy Craft Cutting & Embossing Die -  Butterfly Edge Die
Bird House Die - From Stash




Copics Used:
Shed: V12, V01, V000, V15, Greens: YG25, YG23, YG21, YG17, G21, YG97, YG93, Greys: C05, C03, C01, C00, Blue B41





Now for my Male version:   The papers are from my stash but I know they are from the now discontinued Lili of the Valley "Antibellum",  the sentiment is from Sentiment Sheet 103 - Sweet & Simple.  


Products Used:

Copics Used:
Shed E74, E43, E40, EWall E97, E53, E21, Greens: YG17, G94, G93, YG97, YG61, YG25, YG23, YG21, G20, Pots: E08, E97, Reds: R27, R05, R02, Greys: C05, C03, C01, C00, Blues: B21, B02, B00, B000

Thanks for visiting hope you are keeping warm on this freezing day, where is Spring, it seems to have sprung away

Hugs
Jacqui xxx

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats Jacqui, love these cards, why not a purple shed as I have a friend who has a she shed as she calls it

meg said...

Love the female version best Jacqui, probably because I love being out in the garden

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Jacqui, I have been a fan of yours for years. Welcome to the RG team.
Hugs
Gina xx

Linda Simpson said...

I am loving the sneaky peaks. Another gorgeous pair of cards too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

Two brilliant cards Jacqui, love this stamp.
Congratulations on your new DT spot too.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Congrats on your new DT post. Well deserved Jacqui. Fab cards and love the his and her sheds. Love these new stamps. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards x

Carole Pollard said...

well done you on your DT post Looking forward to this new release so different love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...