Friday 15 April 2016

Hush Little Baby


Morning All, where has the sun gone, really dull and dingy here this morning.  At the weekend I bought myself a Nutribullet to make smoothies as I wasn't eating enough fresh fruit & veg, I have been having one smoothie a day since Sunday and I must admit I feel a lot brighter, the thought of  adding spinach & carrots to fruit didn't seem very appertising but you don't taste them at all. 

Today we have another of my Baby Stamps from Lili of The Valley - Balloon Basket.




 I must try to find another combination of Pink Copics, I use these 4 colours every time I colour with Pink.




Recipe:

Stamp -   Balloon Baby

25mm Hessian Ribbon
Cheesecloth
Silver Twine
Pion Designs - Paris Flea Market Papers- Pink Fabric

Noor Designs UK
Craft & You - Rose Garden Paper Pad

Live & Love Craft
Pink/White Carnation

Pearls from Stash
Leaves Doo Hickey Die

Copic Colours Used

Flesh: E11, E21, E00, E000
Basket: E74, E71, E70, E40
Pinks: RV34, RV81, RV00, RV0000

I would like to enter this for :
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything goes


Thanks for looking

Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

8 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

gorgeous card Jacqui - stick with your pink combination, it's lovely!

meg said...

Stunning colours and design

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, one of my fave baby images. I eat lots of fruit and veg love them. I know what you mean about colour combos, some of my pens are hardly used and others I am always replacing

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image. I also know what you mean about favourite colour combinations too..
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

This is one of my fave LOTV baby stamps too. So pretty and an adorable card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Jacqui. Great design x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Jacqui, beautifully coloured (I love these pinks, they're perfect) and such gorgeous detail too! :) Donna ♥ x

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so pretty. I love your shading of this lovely image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...