Thursday 7 April 2016

Study In Blue


Just swinging by to say hello, couldn't resist that sorry, love this darling little Wee Stamp from Whimsy, I really am into these cuties, I have had this stamp for quite some time but I popped over to Dies to Die For as I know they stock Whimsy and they have her in stock I will give you the link at the bottom of this post, she is called Emily.




Emily has been coloured with Copics I used to have an aversion to Blues but since I have been back blogging I am using it a lot.  I am going to enter Emily for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge, it has always been one of my favourite challenge blogs, and I love this weeks sketch.  Now Lili of the Valley have stopped stocking Paper Pads I have started to use papers from my many Nitwit Downloads, these are from a collection called Enchanting



Recipe:

Stamp:


Sentiment:

Copics:
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E18, E53, E51, E50 -+ Medium Browm Polychromos Pencil
Dress: B23 B32 B41 R85, R81, RV0000
Flowers: V20 V12 V000 V0000
Leaves: YG63 G21 G20
Swing E17 E18

I am entering this card for Sketch Saturday Challenge

Well Peeps thanks for visiting, have a lovely day

Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

8 comments:

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Such a lovely card. Love the blues and all the precious flowers. Glad to see you back in blogland (and Facebook) Jacqui.
Hugs

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Such a lovely card. Love the blues and all the precious flowers. Glad to see you back in blogland (and Facebook) Jacqui.
Hugs

meg said...

Apoogies for missing a few days love all of the past 3 days posts

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jacqui great to see you back!!and the card is stunning!

Joanna M. said...

Wow, beautifully colored Jacqui! I love her hair. Thanks for sharing this with us over on Sketch Saturday this week. Hope to see you back for the next challenge!
~Jo, SS-DT

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, so pretty
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Colouring of this darling image is gorgeous. Love the blues and the design is beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

woooow love youre card, it's beautiful.
greetings
Angelique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...