Friday 22 April 2016

Lili of the Valley - Sneak Peek 3



Morning Peeps today I have 2 cards for you both using another of the Lili of the Valley Vintage Car Stamps  - Vintage Racer  due for release early May.  My boys both love this Image,  they each suggested a colour for the car, this is James choice.




The Paper is from my Stash and I downloaded a Road Map from the Internet, the sentiment is from LOTV sentiment sheet 102 - Block Sentiments.  A Joy Craft Cutting-Embossing-Viewmaster-Die cut from Kraft paper has been tucked behind the Map, I have added the smallest of the Memory Box Precious Hearts Dies  to a banner also cut from Kraft with Joy Craft Cutting-Embossing-Banner-Die.



British Racing Green was the colour chosen by Ben, he is very patriotic.  Once again paper is from stash and I have used the rest of the downloaded Road Map for the other layer.  2 more Lili of the Valley Sentiments have been used these are from Sentiment Sheet 101 - Teenage Boy Sentiments .




There are too many Copics used to list here but if you would like to know the colours let me  know in the comments section here or message me on Facebook.


Hope you like these new stamps as much as I do, and thanks for looking

Hugs
Jacqui xxx

7 comments:

meg said...

Love the cars great idea to use a roadmap as a background, would be fantastic for someone who had just passed their driving test

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love using maps with car stamps and this is a great stamp. Fab cards

Lorraine said...

Brilliant mens cards Jacqui, fab designs
Lorraine x

Linda Simpson said...

Love the car stamp and gorgeous papers. My dad would love this!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant cards and love the colour choices. These stamps are another 'need' at the moment. Roll on May!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jacqui, those cards are both utterly inspired! How lovely your boys helped with the colour choices. I have so say I do love British Racing Green! So that second one is a fav' for me. But they're both brilliant designs and those maps, so clever and so perfect to finish the design. Utterly love them! Hugs, Wends x

Donna said...

Fantastic male cards Jacqui, love these images (my hubby would too) and the wya you have also used the maps for papers, they look amazing. My home town almost features on your second card, we're just above Cheshunt :) Donna ♥ x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...