Friday 29 April 2016

Especially for You


A short post today, I received 4 stamps this week that I bought from Stamping Bella at a really good price, for the first time I actually got charged by Customs, I don't mind the input tax it was only £3.50 but I do get annoyed that the Post Office charged £8.00 administration fee, rant over.  I couldn't wait to use the stamps, I used Uptown Girl Brittany the Birthday Girl as I have a friends birthday coming up and thought it suited her perfectly.


The papers are from my stash, and all the delicious embellies are from the Ribbon Girl, I have tucked a Cherry Lynn English Teaparty Doily Die, a couple of Doo Hickey Tag and Label die, and cheesecloth behind the image.  



The image was coloured with the following Copics:
Pinks: RV55, RV52, RV0000, Greys C5, C3, C1, C0, Browns: E18, E13, Greens: YG23, YG21, Flesh: E1, E00, E000, R20.

I was very pleased with myself yesterday, I had been admiring the pictures of products beneath quite a few blogs I have visited since getting back into blogging, so Googled how to and found the brilliant Inlinkz Project Manager, keeping fingers tightly crossed that it has worked, I am a complete numpty where technology is concerned so this is a real achievement for me

I am sorry that I have not linked to the Doohickey Dies, but they are so old I am not sure where you would be able to find them, You could try Tracy at Dies to Die For, she also sells Stamping Bella stamps.

Hugs Jacqui xxx



7 comments:

Ann said...

Great card as usual love the stamp so glad I've found your blog again.

Ann x

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love the image and gorgeous embellishments. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Stamping Bella but they are so expenisve. This is fabulous, gorgeous image and embellies. Personally I prefer a list of products rather the pictures, wonder what others think.

Carol S. said...

Fab card and love Stamping Bella stamps. I get mine from The Craft Barn. Great colouring. I have to agree with Marianne re product list. I much prefer to see a written list rather than pictures. I read a list but don't bother to go through all the pics. Takes too much time. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Go you on the InLinkz! I've been eyeing those up and wondering how it's done. They do look the business! Love this fabulous card Jacqui. The image is gorgeous, one of my fav' Uptown Girls. She just looks so elegant doesn't she?! Fabulous card design and colouring. Love the pretty paper and that fabulous French Pastry Doily. One of my fav's too. Lovely card. Hugs, Wends x

Txkickerbelle said...

I love this card! I have admired your work for quite some time and am glad you are back to blogging. Congrats on figuring out how to link to products. Sometimes I like to see the pictures of products (especially for the flowers), but most times a list works for me with links. I have the French Pastry Doily and think I need to get it out for a baby card I need to make this weekend.

Annette said...

This is lovely Jacqui and I love that image. It's one of my favourite Bellas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...