Wednesday 1 September 2010

Crafters Companion Challenge

 

001a

The First of the month means its time for Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge. This month we are changing the rules for entry into the challenge, although the DT will all be using Crafters Companions images we have decided to open up the entries to any image from any company, so that gives you plenty of scope, but for those of you who do use a Crafters Companion image you will be entered into the Prize Draw twice, so you have two chances of winning, does that sound good!!! It is even better when you know what this months candy is

SARA HAS KINDLY DONATED A £30 VOUCHER TO SPEND ON THE CRAFTERS COMPANION WEBSITE FOR THIS MONTHS PRIZE

Our fellow DT Member Leann has designed a fabulous sketch for us this month so I do hope you can come and join us.

layout 3 - square card

 

I didn’t manage to do much crafting yesterday, I meant to but I started spring cleaning the Craft Room at 8am and didn’t finish until about 5.30pm, but hopefully now I know where everything is again.

 

001

I have decided to use another Crafters Companion SWALK Image for this card, I was looking through all the images and I decided this one would make a fabulous Christmas Card by changing the Rain into Snow, I think it has worked, the snow actually looks better IRL than in the photo.  The Paper is from the SWALK CD and I have used the colouriser feature to get the colour I wanted, I don’t use this feature enough, it is a real help when you haven’t got papers to match your colouring.  The Lush lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts , and the snowflakes have been punched with Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches and then glittered with Glamour Dust.

The Copics I have used to colour the image are as follows:

Flesh – E21, E00, E000, E0000

Hair -  E71, E70, E40

Coat & boots – R17, R05, R02

Umbrella – R17, R05, R02, R01, R00

Skirt – YG71, YG73

002

Do hope we will see your entries this Month, you can combine your entries with any other challenge and the £30 Website Voucher is well worth winning there are some great products on the website.

Pop back this evening when I will post a Little Candy for you

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

30 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards!!

kelly said...

She`s gorgeous Jacqui.I love the snowy rain,it looks really effective.Love the background paper.Stunning card.How long`s the craftroom going to stay tidy for?If it were mine,not for long!!

Lisa said...

Hi Jacqui, Gorgeous card! This is definitely one of my fav SWALK images. I also thought she would make a great Christmas card (great minds think alike lol!)

Lisa x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui love the reds
Anne xx

Lia said...

wonderful jaqcui, and beutifully lored
hugs lia

Lia said...

wonderful jaqcui, and beutifully lored
hugs lia

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui, This is simply stunning. Fabulous image. Great idea to turn the rain to snow. Beautiful colouring as always.
Will the craft room stay tidy? Mine never does!
hugs
Marion

Christina said...

Wowww awesome Jacqui! Really like the card!
Hugs Kristel

Nelleke said...

Hi Jacqui, Gorgeous card love the image.
Hugs Nelleke

Anita said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!
Anita x

Marcea said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. I am thrilled the rules have been changed because now I can join in too - woohoo!!!! Thankyou for the award yesterday darling
xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card - sweet image and such gorgeous colouring :o) Lisa x

tanja said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui love it al
doeii tanja

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness love love how you did the rain...BEAUTIFUL work as always Jacqui...always love stopping by for inspiration!! Hugs!

heidy said...

jUST GORGEOUS, Jacqui
Hugs Heidy

slinkycat said...

so gorgeous Jacqui. The snow looks great and those snowflakes are gorgeous!

Leanne x

Michele Spera said...

Jacqui
Lovely job on this cutie as always:-) she has brightened my morning:-)
Thank you so much for sharing
Hugs
Michele

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - I love the SWALK images. Love the papers and all your details.
Love, Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

This ia adorable Jacqui,Fabulous papers and a lovely image with beautiful coloring.

Hugs Jannie.

chris said...

Jacqui, talk about gorgeous, its amazing and your art work well,its the best.
hugs chris xx

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and lace with the cute image.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Jacqui.
Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous little cutie and love that lace, must add it to my wish list. Thanks for the info on using any image as I don;t have much Crafter's Companion stuff. Marianne x

stampinfrog said...

Oh Jacqui I love the rain turned into snow!It looks fantastic!Love the red papers and the lace is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Tasha said...

Totally adorable Jacqui. The image is super cute and i love the gingham dp
love tasha xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and such beautiful colouring :) Donna x

Sarah said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jacqui, I love the cute image and your colouring is stunning x

Yvonne said...

Jacqui, Juat adore this card...love the reds ( I am gonna bug ya big time on your colouring) lol.
The whole card screams class.. just stunning x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...