Tuesday 21 September 2010

Two for Tuesday

 

006d

Our Challenge at a Spoonfull of Sugar  this week was picked by Debbie and she has picked something very easy for you all.  "Anything Goes"    that's right you can create whatever you like this week.  We have a fabulous prize donated by the lovely  Denise from Whimsy Stamps, looking forward to lots of entries for this one.

 

006

I am also going to enter this card for Sketch Saturday Challenge, as their sketch this week seemed to fit this H&S  image perfectly.   More cards from my scrap drawer can you guess I have moved my normal papers into the other room to make more space for my Christmas Papers, as I seem to be working on Christmas Cards all the time.

 

I told you on Sunday that I had bought some Smooch inks and wasn’t sure what I would do with them, well I have found one use I coloured the Chipboard Buttons with the Siren Smooch and am so pleased with the result .

 

006c

The Copics used for thisimage are:

Flesh E21, E00, E00, E0000

Jumper, Trousers, Wings etc: R27, R17, R05, R02, E71, E70, E40

 

This card will be available to buy on e-bay later today

 

My Last Sneak Peek of the Winters Tale Release that takes place tonight at 9pm on Ideal World

 

winterstale 016

The papers and background are from the Winters Tale CD and the stamps are from the accompanying Stamp plate.  I have used a selection of punched snowflakes to frame the image, and a nestie label has been used for the sentiment which is also from a Winters Tale.

Huigs

Jacqui xxx

20 comments:

Anne said...

Both gorgeous cards Jacqui
Anne xx

Trudy said...

Super stunning cards as always Jacqui!! Your colouring is just brilliant.
Hugs Trudy

chris said...

Hi Jacqui, such beautiful cards.

heidy said...

Oh wow,Jacqui,I love your Hängler boy
He is absolutly Gorgeous.
Hugs Heidy

Monique said...

So beautiful card! I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers!
greetings

Christina said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui!!
Hugs Kristel

NGCARDS said...

Absolutely gorgeous work hun xxx

Crystal said...

These are FANTASTIC Jacqui, ALWAYS love your beautiful deets and super sweet images!

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui,Hugs Debbie x

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty cards !!! Love them all !
greetings, martina
x

slbt17 said...

amazing!
Sandra

Diane said...

Two wonderful cards, Jacqui and the images on both are coloured perfectly!
Diane x

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jacqui xxx

Tracey said...

Your cards are always fantastic Jacqui
Love Tracey xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, wow two stunning cards, I love them both. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Jacqui,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui!
Hugs,Connie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, they're both so cute.
luv
Debby

Melodie said...

Both cards are fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week with such a fantastic card ! Your colouring is amazing ! Good luck Jacqui ! Smiles from Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...