Saturday 25 September 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

010a Happy Saturday Everyone,  Our Challenge on PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE this week would of been perfect for the early part of this week.  We would like to see your cards with the theme “INDIAN SUMMER” , hope we see lots of lovely summery cards as we say goodbye to Summer and Hello to Autumn :(.

 

010

More paper from my Scrap Draw but I happen to know this is a Basic Grey Paper from the Porcelain collection.  I have used Copics to colour my stunning Vintage Penny Black image but I forgot to take a note of the colours as I was in such a rush to get my copics packed for the weekend.  The beige mat behind the image has been cut with a Marianne Design Die, and the sentiment is A Tim Holtzs Ticket.  I have punched three layers with a McGill 5 petal punch for the main flower, which I then distressed with Inks and added glitter to the edges.  The small flowers are punched with a small retro flower   punch.  The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts

 

008c

 

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jacqui xx

18 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card jaqcui I love the colors and the stamp is cute
hugs Lia

Anne said...

Lovely card Jacqui love the colour
Anne xx

Melodie said...

Wow, your card is so cute. I love the layout and the papers.
Hugs
Melodie

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Jacqui!
Hugs Kristel

Thea said...

Wonderful card :):)

Hugs Thea

heidy said...

It's gorgeous Jacqui.
Hugs heidy

Pauline C said...

Fabulous card Jacqui - stunning colouring on your adorable image, and totally love all your details. have a great weekend
pauline x

aqualeiga said...

Another FAB card! Adorable image, and I'm SO ENVIOUS of your amazing colouring!! Lol!! Its beautiful. Big smiles, Ali x

Trudy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui,
love the sweet image and colors.
Hugs Trudy

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card Jacqui. I love the colours and layout. The image is beautifully.

Have a great weekend

Hugs Jannie.

Dana said...

Oh my!! This is so adorable. I really love the image. Do you happen to know the name of the stamp? I would really love to pick her up! But back to your card.. just gorgeous. A real inspiration!
Dana

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, so cute and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Niki Estes said...

So Sweet! I love the colors and flowers!

Little K Smith said...

Oh a gorgeous card Jacqui, such a sweet image. Beautiful colours, love those papers, gorgeous Marianne die too and such pretty flowers!
Kelly.x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, your card is fabulous and you as always coloured them so beautifully. Hope you are enjoying your weekend Im suspect you are pretty busy anyway. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Marion said...

Wonderful card Jacqui, lovely papers and such a cute image. Colouring is awesome.
hugs
Marion

Sarah said...

Hi Jacqui, your card is so beautiful, I love it. It was fab meeting you on the LOTV stand today, you probably get so fed up of people coming up and saying 'hi, I follow your blog blah blah blah...' but I had to say hello as I love your work so much, hope you had a great day and have another tomorrow. I was quite reserved in my stash buying as some of what I wanted wasn't available, I feel a big online order coming this way... xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...