Sunday 19 September 2010

WooHoo Magnolias have arrived

003a
Had a great morning at Oyster Crafts yesterday, and was very good only bought a few things, 2 fabulous AnnaMarie Designs Christmas Templates CD cannot wait to have a play with them, and Five Smooch Inks not sure what or when I will use them but I just cannot resist a bit of bling.  Then when I got home  Joy of Joys my new magnolia Stamps had arrived from Bunny Zoes Crafts, thanks Nikki for your excellent service.   I also ordered the Doo Hickey Doily Template, but I am absolutely seething it was nearly £19 and you only get 1/2 of a circle and to try and match it up to cut the other half is impossible it just does not match, I am really fed up bunny I can tell you.  Thats my rant over.

003

I didn’t know what image to colour up first, this one won.  I have used Magnolia paper for this easel card, and lots of lovely Wild Orchid Crafts lace, I have tried something new for me with the Crystal stems on the base of the easel  they are standing up behind the flowers it wasn’t possible for me to get a good picture showing the effect, but I love it and will be using it again and again.  The Cherry Blossom, and Curly Wild Rose  are from Wild Orchid craft as well as the Crystal stem.

005
Don’t know if you can see the stems better in this picture.

003c
The copics used are:
Flesh: E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E17, E15, E50
Socks and Sleeves: C02, C0
Dress: R83, R81, RVooo

This card is currently on sale on e-bay – will end on 21st September

back later with another Beatrix Potter Sneak.
Have a great Sunday
Hugs
Jacqui xx

23 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui knew you wouldn't come home empty handed got two of the m d borders today the icicle one & the stars one & the CC christmas mag got me card in it ooh i've been published lol silly moo that i am hadn't put me full name & location in with it
Anne xx

maddy hill said...

gorgeous ,gorgeous gorgeous Jacqui !
love that shade of pink .

I lovin the new tildas too !
love
maddy x

x laura x said...

fab card. I have been amazingly good this week i only ordered the brotherly love stamp from bunny zoe`s of course. amazing service all the time. bummer about the die. you would think for £19 they could make the whole die.
x laura x

kelly said...

Jacqui it`s totally gorgeous!!!They are lovely girls,coloured beautifully.I have to say i`m loving all the die`s from magnolia but they are so expensive compared to others out there.I would be spitting chips too if i found that out,only being half a die!I hope you manage to over come it.

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui!
Love what you did with the chrystal stems.
Hugs
Cordine

martina's kaartjes said...

Yes, yes, very pretty card !!!! Soooo stunning!
have a nice sunday,
greetings, martina
x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, your colouring is stunning and I love the crystals xxx

Melodie said...

This couple I have not seen it, yes. It's beautiful, just like your card
Hugs
Melodie

Victoria said...

gorgeous pink card hun love the pearl stems x

Marja Sch said...

Lovely card. I read the same comment on a Dutch blog. I hope it's easy to make the whole circle. Hugs Marja

http://stampinupnicole.blogspot.com/2010/09/vertekend-beeld.html

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, I had the same problem with that doo hickey, the only way you can get it to work is to turn the paper over and do it from the other side, you get two different textures around the edge, but its a real pain trying to marry it up.
Fabulous card gorgeous colouring and stunning design and papers. With lov ean dhugs Shirleyxxx
And yes I think they should have given us the whole die not just half.

sandra said...

Great card!
I love coloring,it is perfect!Fab papers and details!
Hugs!
Sandra!

זהבית שקד said...

Gorgeous card!!

Zehavit

Jolita said...

It's gorgeous, what a cute stamp.

Hugs, Jolita

Sandie said...

Aww, that image is just too sweet! Beautiful colours Jacqui!

Tracy said...

Oh wow I love todays creation, really gorgeous Jacqui
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Diane said...

Such a pretty card, Jacqui and all that lovely lace sets off your wonderful colouring beautifully!
Diane x

Tracey T said...

I had exactly the same rant yesterday! I'm livid about the Magnolia doily die - I thought it would save me money in the long run as I wouldn't keep having to buy doilies, but I wasted so much card yesterday trying to get the damn thing to match up. You are not alone! Love the card, btw. Tracey x

Trudy said...

Jacqui what a sweet card!!!!
Love the papers and sweet image,
Hugs Trudy

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui! The image is so cute.
Hugs Jacqueline

Diane said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Such a beautiful card! My jaw dropped,the lace and the embellies are gorgeous! And such a sweet stamp!

Niki Estes said...

Jacqui, this is so pretty! I love the colors, flowers, and lace!

Christina said...

A beautifull card Jacqui! Really love it!
Hugs Kristel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...