Thursday 30 September 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge and a DT Sneak Peek

013a

I have 2 cards to post on here today firstly as its Thursday my usual Lili of the Valley Challenge Dt card, and then a card from a fabulous new release by one of my crafting heros, you will have to scroll down to read more of that!!!

Before I get down to my card I have some great news for you Lili of the Valley are now stocking fabulous Super Smooth card for stamping and colouring with Copics and Promarkers,  I have been using this card for all my Copic colouring and cannot recommend it highly enough, you know how hard it is to get a really good quality card that enables you to blend  perfectly this card really does and it is such a reasonable price too, 50 A5 sheets for £5 if you would like to purchase some of this card just click HERE to go direct to the page.

 

So here is my Lili of the Valley DT Card

 

 

013 

Wow have we got a great sketch for you on Lili of the valley Challenge this week, its another from our very own Bev and we also have a £10 Voucher to spend on the Lili of the Valley website for one lucky winner.  I have used the gorgeous Christmas Candle stamp for this card, I love how she looks in pastel shades.    The papers are all from a Nitwits Collection  Download  “Joyful Hearts” loads of pastel Christmas papers on this one. The Snowflake border and large Snowflake are punched with my new Martha Stewart Punches and the sentiment is a magnolia Stamp from last years Christmas collection.

 

015 Copics Used:

Boo, B000, B0000, R81, RV000, RV0000, E71, E70, C1, C00

 

Now here is my other news:

New Stamp range and other goodies, launch

One of my Crafting heros  for a long time has been Sheena Douglas  I so admire her style and wish I had half of her talent so you can imagine how excited I was when she asked me to create some cards for the packaging of her new stamp collection, GULP!!!!!!!  I really wasn’t sure if I could do it our styles are so different, but that is what Sheena  wanted as it helped to show how versatile her new stamps are, so with great trepidation I said yes and I am so pleased I did the stamps were a pleasure to work with and made me work outside my comfort zone.    Thank you so much for asking me Sheena and for having faith in me.

I am so happy to be able to let you all know that she is launching her new range of stamps (and more exciting stuff ) on Create and Craft on Saturday Morning at 8am and 10am.   This is not to me missed……. Sheena has recorded a fantastic you tube demo showcasing one of the stamps, and when you see it you’re gonna love it, pop over and have a look here.

 

004

This is a small image from one of the stamp plates, I am not going to give you any more clues as to what is on the stamp plates, you will have to watch the show.  I have coloured the Violets with Copics, the Doily behind the image is a Marianne Designs Die, as are the swirls.  The paper is a sheet from a Websters Pages 6”x6” pad, and I thought it a perfect match for the stamp.  the lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will show you another sneak peek from this fantastic collection tomorrorw.

 

004a

If you are still here thanks for looking, sorry it was such a long one.

Hugs

Jacqui x

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the lily of the valley card is so adorable.Really cute!Thanks for sharing.I would love to make cards.But I have a list a mile long of other things Id like to make too.Time it just goes to fast,lol.

Anne said...

Both gorgeous cards Jacqui love them
Anne xx

stampinfrog said...

Both of the cards are stunning Jacqui!
Hugs,Connie

Leigh said...

Both your cards are lovely but my favourite is the Webster's Pages one. What a lovely image and so simple but so very effective. Love it.

Renee said...

These are both so so pretty! Love them!

Lisa said...

Hi Jacqui, Stunning cards! The LOTV card is adorable - such a sweet image and gorgeous colours.

Sheena's images are lovely and your card is beautiful. The Webster's Pages paper work so well with this image.

Like you I was very worried about using Sheena's beautiful images because they are so different to my normal 'cute' style but I really enjoyed working with them.

Lisa x

Lia said...

wonderful cards jaqcui I love the soft colors of the LOTV card and the new flowers stamp o cute
hugs Lia

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards Jacqui, especially love the LOTV one.
luv
Debby

Margaret said...

Loved both of the cards perhaps the LOTV one best

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui,
Wow! Two fabulous cards. Great sketch from Bev this week. Like the look of the new stamp.
hugs
Marion

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, both cards are just stunning Jacqui. Will have a try of the new card that LOTV is stocking - thanks for telling us.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui, love the pastels you've used on the LOTV card and the image is adorable, the second is equally as gorgeous, congrats on being asked to design this I'm sure Sheila is thrilled with it
hugs Mandy xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jacqui, fantastic cards! I will look out for your on Saturday morning!
Hugs Lynsey x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, wow two beautiful cards, I love the LOV one as its so pretty but the new stamps from Sheena are gorgeous and youve done a brilliant job with it. The papers go so well with it to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Riet said...

Wowwww Jacqui,What a wonderful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

I love the Santa is coming to town stamp!

Melodie said...

Both cards are so beautiful, I love your coloration so much.
Hugs
Melodie

Sheena Douglass said...

Hi Jacqui,

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you are on my design team! I feel like I've signed Beckham! You are the 'colour-meister' - MUCH respect. The samples you made for me are all absolute top drawer - stunning.
Thank You. xoxo

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are so different, but they are both beautiful. Your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Niki Estes said...

Such pretty cards! I love the LOTV card especially. Adorable image and I love the colors, sentiment, and sparkle!

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui, gorgeous soft colours.
Kelly.x

Trudy said...

Gorgeous cards, beautiful image and great colouring.
Hugs Trudy

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui, I won that LOTV stamp at the weekend on the Ideas to Inspire Blog, very chuffed, just need some time to have a play with her ;-)

Tasha said...

These are stunning! The christmas card is so beautiful, i love the image and gorgeous colours
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...