Thursday 2 September 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge

005a

Good Morning everyone, I cannot believe just how quickly time is going and it seemed to hit me by surprise that it is already Thursday, once again at Lili of the Valley Challenge we have a great challenge for you, this week it is another of Bevs fabulous sketches, and Paul and Siri from Wild Orchid Crafts have agreed to sponsor us with a lovely prize, thanks to you both xx.

005

It’s James the bear again this week, he is such a little cute  isn’t he, if you haven’t already got your new stamps from Lili of the Valley and you are anywhere near Manchester this weekend Lisa and Laila will both be at the Manchester show so do pop over and see them.

I have used papers from my stash drawer for this card, Punched and Glittered Martha Stewart Snowflakes, 10mm roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and Bling Swirls from Prima , the Label is a Nestie die and the sentiment stamp is from Whiff of Joy.  I have as usual used Copics and Prismas to colour James.

007 Copics Used:

James: E53, E51, E50

Hat and Cracker: BG15, Bg11, BG10, C03, C02, C00

 

I thought you might like to see a couple of cards I made Yesterday for the Lili of the Valley Stall at Manchester, I had to get them off in the Post pretty quick, for them to arrive today.

002 001

 

As the Little Boy is named after Owen I thought I ought to use the proper school uniform colours didn’t realise how good they would look, I am really pleased with them.  The 2 cats that Owen is saying goodbye to are cut using a Doo Hickey Die by Magnolia.

Hugs

Jacqui xxxx

41 comments:

Anita said...

And yet three other gorgeous cards! How do you do it, your mojo is endless it seems!
Anita

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

Ooh, I really like the red colors too.

Kreativmonster said...

All of the cards are really beautiful, I can't tell which one I like best!

Lizzy said...

WOW WOW WOW! 3 absolutely stunning cards...could you please pass some of your talent on to me,lol xx Lizzy xx :)

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, three more little crackers! Loving James and his cracker, and the two school cards are fabulous. Your colouring and all your details never fail to make me go "oooh". Hugs, Sxx

cheryl said...

oh hun,you really make the most amazing cards,tell you these are just pure perfection,hugs cheryl x

Lia said...

dear jaqcui,
three wonderful cards I love the red colors and the stamps are very cute
hugs lia

Ольга Голуб said...

Прелестные открытки!

Carol said...

Oooo Jacqui, you're just bursting at the seams with talent! Your work is always ace, how'd you do it lol! Luv all three cards. Lotsa luv xxxx

Diane said...

All of these cards are wonderful, Jacqui! Great colouring and design! I'm in the middle of the 'Back to School' series myself!
Diane x

Anne said...

Three georgeous cards Jacqui fabulous colours love them
Anne xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Jacqui these are stunning.
luv
Debby

Marion said...

Hi Jacqui,
3 absolutely stunning cards. Love each and every one of them. Those cats are brilliant and colouring great on them all.
hugs
Marion

Martina said...

All three cards are just gorgeous! Three cards a day...hm...how do you do that? And all so beautiful?
I love all the colours you have used....
Martina

Christina said...

Wowww Jacqui! Really stunning cards dear!
Hugs Kristel

Annie said...

fabulous cards Jacqui, those little people are so cute. and I love James the bear and the pretty blue-green colours on the cracker.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

OH wat zijn die kaartjes mooi, Echt geweldig.

Anonymous said...

Wow thoose cards are realy amazing, so Beautifull

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, what a pair of sweetheart cards those little ones are gorgeous with their new school clothes. Your Bear card is stunning I love your DPs and the embellishments are fabulous. with love and hugs Shirleyxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Jacqui,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

sandra said...

Wonderful cards!
I'm loving them!
Hugs!
Sandra!

yvon said...

Wow Jacqui, stunning cards. I sure like the bleu one. Georgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Paula (PEP) said...

Your silhouette cats made me laugh - delightful idea & it works so well with the image looking out towards them.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

kaos said...

Three such pretty cards - but my fave is the first one - I love this colour combination for Christmas cards - lovely!

Debbie said...

All three cards are gorgeous... James is just so sweet, and Owen going back to school is adorable.. perfect colors for him....

Crystal said...

WOOOWWEEE Jacqui totally gorgeousness!!!

Michele Spera said...

lovely job on the Christmas card:-) and I Love:-) the school children with their bright colored uniforms just can't stop admiring them:-)
Lovely
Hugs'
Michele

Sol said...

Oh... These stams are so cute! I fell in love with the turqoise one! The images are soo cute!!! :)

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful cards, Jacqui! I love the snowflakes, flowers, and swirls on the first one, but they are all beautiful. All the images are adorable, too!

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,how do you maneged it to get 3 gorgeous cards,its amazng.
Hugs Heidy

Danni said...

All of these are so cute and sweet!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards! I so love LOTV and I'm strugling bad not to go crazy buying a few of those girls from your card below too..

slinkycat said...

Gorgeous Christmas card and I love love love the back to school ones, they're fab!

Leanne x

slbt17 said...

oh my, 3 precious cards - beautiful!
Sandra

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui, adorable images and all so beautifully coloured.
Kelly.x

Trudy said...

Very nice and loveley cards Jacqui,
great color and design!
Hugs Trudy

Lynsey said...

What stunning cards as always Jacqui!
Hugs Lynsey x

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui!
Hugs,Connie

Melodie said...

OMG, your cards are so fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Sandie said...

Aww Jacqui - all 3 cards are just amazing!! The 2 school cards are adorable and I love how the red really pops out. Your xmas teddy is beyond cute!

Sarah said...

Your cards are stunning xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...