Sunday 5 September 2010

I’ve Got new Rubba !!

001a

 

This is going to be the quickest post ever, I am trying to get some cards for TV done this weekend, but I just couldn’t resist playing with some fabulous new Wags’ n Whiskers rubba I received on Friday from Bunny Zoes Crafts.  I have another card made with these fabulous fairies  for you tomorrow, I will also be showing some sneak peeks for a new awesome release from Crafters Companion everyday next week.

 

001

I have used Nestie Scalloped Circles to make this round Easel Card, and have coloured the gorgeous Angelica Fairy with Copics, the papers and card are from my Stash Drawer and the butterflies have been Punched with Martha Stewart Punches.  The 15mm  Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

002

The copics used for this are:

Flesh E21, E00, E000, E0000

Hair: E71, E70, E40

Dress & Wings: R02, R01, R00, YG93, YG91, E40

Hugs

Jacqui x

24 comments:

PatR said...

Lovely Jacqui the colours are gorgeous.
Come on now get back to it. I've just dropped a black versafine on top of the card I'd just finished. The air is blue grrrr!
xx

Christine said...

Ohhh Jacqui stunning image gorgeous colour combo love it.

smiles Christine xx

Trudy said...

Hi Jacqui,
What a Beautiful card as always! Gorgeous colours .
Hugs Trudy

Lisa said...

Hi Jacqui, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and such a beautiful image.

Lisa x

Sarah said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Jacqui, love the colours x

slbt17 said...

very pretty - I wish I had your talent of matching paper!
Sandra

Anita said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Such a gorgeous card again!!
Love the colours and details.
Anita

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui fab fairy love the colours looking forward to seeing some previews of Jane's new stamps
Anne xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!! Lucky you with these sweet stamps!!

Allison said...

simply gorgeous
AllisonX

Rosa Forino said...

adoro questa card... complimenti è davvero fatata!!! ciao

Martina said...

Jacqui...this is a fairy lovely card!! These images are really lovely and you have done the perfect match with colours and everything! Great work!!
Martina

Karen said...

Honey that card is truly beautiful! Wow!
I love the colours and (well) everything! hehe.

Can't wait to see those sneek peeks either - roll on the 10th September!! ;-)xx

Diane said...

I can understand why you couldn't resist a play - this is lovely, Jacqui!
Diane x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful easelcard Jacqui. Great image and your colouring is so wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lori said...

Beautiful beautiful!!! Makes me want to make a round easel card (which I've never done...) Thanks :)
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - image is lovely, and I love the scalloped easel card.
Love, Andrea xx

Julie said...

This is as fab as ever, Jacqui - you've worked your magic yet again!! Beautifully coloured! Juliexx

Melodie said...

I love it, it's so wonderful.
Hugs
Melodie

Christine said...

whaou!!! so lovely!!!

Sol said...

This fairy is lovely! And you have coloured her so well! Beautiful colours and komposition! Lovely! :)

Kreativmonster said...

Wonderful card, Jacqui, I love the colour combinatioan and the structure!

Niki Estes said...

What a pretty card, Jacqui! I love the colors and design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...