Saturday 18 September 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

005a

The challenge this week is a fab sketch from our lovely teamie JOEY on PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE

we also have special prizes this week for 2 lucky winners who will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday

from

stamp or stamp set of the winner's choice

from the 2010 Halloween Catalogue which you can browse HERE

and we have more exciting news ....Penny Black have a brand new blog which you can view HERE...you can also find them on FACEBOOK and TWITTER and if you pop over to the GALLERY you will find lots of inspiration

and from our lovely teamie CAROLE

Penguins Carolling...40-034

After all that news here is my card

 

005

Not a Christmas card please don’t faint!!!!, but I thought it wa time I used my Favourite Hedgie stamp again, the papers are from scrap drawer, I thought they looked nice and summery.  I have used 3 Martha Stewart Punches on here Waterlily, Border and small Butterfly, what would we do without our Martha Stewarts, I know I would be lost.  The 15mm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and sentiment is a Penny Black Stamp.

 

006

Copics used:

R59, R37, R35, G82, YG11, E71, E70 , R01, E53, E51, E50, E13, C00, Co2

 

I am sorry this is so quick I am going to an Open Day at Oyster Crafts in Whitstable this morning  and am waiting for my lift which should be here in a few minutes, I will be back this afternoon with another Sneak Peek for you and will also let you know if I bought anything at the Open Day.

Have a good weekend

Hugs Jacqui xxx

15 comments:

PatR said...

Jacqui what do you mean "if"! Have a great time. Love the card, the hedgies are my favourites.
Have a good weekend.
XX

Christina said...

A beautifull card Jacqui! Looks lovely!
Hugs Kristel

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui bet you've already ordered a lorry to carry your stash home lol Have a fab day
Anne xx

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, have fun at Oyster x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the pretty papers and sweet image. Enjoy your day out!
Clairexx

Annika said...

Checking - nope, didn't faint! Adorable card btw, such a cute image and your colouring is amazing!
Hugs
Annika

Nelleke said...

A beautifull card Jacqui.
Have a great time.
Hugs Nelleke

Joey said...

Hiya Jacqui

gorgeous card hun, I love this image too! hope you have a lovely day.

Joey.x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, love the sweet image and pretty papers :o) Lisa x

Lia said...

beautiful card jaqcui I lover the colors they are so soft
hugs Lia

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, adore this PB image. Love those papers and gorgeous roses too!
Kelly.x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Alizabethy said...

You have such beautiful cards - I love them!

Kathy said...

Thanks for letting me play along with you all this week at PBSC I am so honored! This card is truly beautiful and your coloring is breathtaking. Thank you for your inspiration :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just cute. Love the butterflies - they add the perfect detail to the card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...