Saturday 4 September 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

002a

I am so pleased I have been able to make my DT card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week, this was one of the first DT’s I  was on, and Penny Blacks were the first stamps I bought, I really should use them more.  I am sure there are many of you out there like me, who have so much rubba and no time to use it.

Anyway on to this weeks Challenge we would like to see your creations using our Recipe MAUVE, BROWN, CREAM, we also have a great prize donated by Penny Black these 2 fabulous stamps:

 

image image

Do hope you will come and join in our challenge this week.  To see the fantastic cards created by my fellow awesome DT teamies please pop over the the PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE blog.

 

 002

 

I have used some papers I bought at Ally Pally earlier this year but I throw the front of the pack away, I think they were called Milton & Co.  I have used two images by Penny Black , I just thought the little hedgie stand on the flowerpot looked as if he was smelling the flower.  I have listed the copic colours I used at the bottom of this post.  The Ribbon, Pearls, Cherry Blossom, 30mm Wild Rose and Rosebuds are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Whist I was tiding this week I found 4 pots of Bedazzles that I hadn’t used for years so thought I would use the Jazz Bedazzles for the centre of the flowers, they look fab IRL.

 

003

Copics Used:

Fur (Prickles) – E71, E70, E40

Face: YR01, R12

Plant Pot: E17, E15, E13, E11, E50

Flowers: BV02, BV000 

Have a good weekend and thanks for your visit.

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

35 comments:

Yvonne said...

How sweet .. I need far too many of these little fellows.
The card is just so cute .. and yes, I am going in November. Anne said she was going to warn you .. lol .. are you ready for me, lol ;}

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,what a gorgeous papers,and as always .....STUNNING
Hugs Heidy

Maria Therese said...

So sweet card!!

Nelleke said...

Hi Jacqui,what a gorgeous papers,and as always stunning.
hugs Nelleke

Anne said...

Gorgeous Jacqui fab colour's
don't panic i'll keep her on a tight leash
Anne xx

Carol said...

Too gorgeous as always!! Luv it! Have a fabby weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

kelly said...

Stunning card Jacqui,love the image and the papers are gorgeous.The colouring is brilliant.

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jacqui, what a lovely card with both stamps and they go so well together!

Sarah said...

Love this image Jacqui, a beautiful card x

Melodie said...

Fantastic card, I love the image and the wonderful colours.
Hugs
Melodie

cheryl said...

oh wow hun,how gorgoues is this image and how utterly lush are those papers,wonderful detail as usuall hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Marion said...

Fabulous card Jacqui. Love the two images together. Love all the detail.
hugs
Marion

Donna said...

Super sweet card Jacqui, love these sweet hedgies and your gorgeous flowers :) Donna x

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, Jacqui! Love the colors you used on this adorable image! Hugs Nilla

Marley said...

Oh this image is so cute Jacqui! Awesome coloring again and I love the papers xxMarley

Trudy said...

Fantastic card Jacqui,love the image.
gorgeous colours and papers
Hugs Trudy

Riet said...

Whatt a beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lia said...

beautiful card jaqcui I love the colors and the stamp is sweet
hugs Lia

Wishcraft said...

So sweet - love how you've combined the two images :o) Lisa x

jolanda said...

Beautiful card!! I love the PB stamps so much!
Also you coloring is great and thank you for taking the time to mention the color numbers ;-)
hugs jolanda

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeously cute card Jacqui! Love the PB hedgies, fab papers, love the simple layout and pretty flowers too!
Kelly.x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui wow thats one gorgeous card I do love this colour combo its amazing what a lovely effect it gives. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Dörte said...

Wow, what a georgous card. I've got these stamps too, but I never thought about it to put them together on one card.
absolutely beautiful work.
Hugs Dörte

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card Jacqui, love the stamp and pretty papers. Sorry I didn't craft last week, hope you got my email!
Clairexx

Heike said...

This card is just gorgeous. x

PatR said...

Love this card Jacqui and the gorgeous hedgies. The colour combo is gorgeous. Great that Yvonne is coming in November woohoo!
Hope you are having a good weekend hun.
xx

Pauline C said...

Adorable use of 2 images jacqui and fab shades of the colour scheme. Have a great weekend dear
Pauline x

Kathy said...

Oh my your card is gorgeous...and your coloring is perfection! thanks for the inspiration :)

Joey said...

Lovely card Hunny, fabulous image :O) Joey.x

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui the cards I have missed the last couple of days are gorgeous as always!I am in awe of your coloring!
Thanks for your well wishes for my Mom!We are taking it one minute at a time right now!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so very sweet Jacqui!

LINDA W. said...

So cute....love Penny Black stamps
and Always your cards TFS
hugs Linda W.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Super cute! What a sweet and wonderful card Jacqui.
Hugs Jacqueline

Terry said...

Hiya my sweet friend, just love your card, the little hedgehogs are too cute...Thanks for sharing sweetie. Hugs Terry xxxx

Shazza said...

oooh so cute x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...