Wednesday 26 September 2012

A Couple of cards and a Reminder

Back again, another couple of cards for you today, the storm kept me up most of the night so thought I would put the time to a use and do some colouring and experimenting.
angels1
First of all a card using my 2 new Tilda Christmas Angels, love them.  I have coloured them both in copics and then cut out, then added lots and lots of  Crystal Glamour Dust, The papers are Magnolias, and the fabby Bauble is cut with a Dee’s Distinctively Die Ornament Set No 1.  All the papers and die cuts have been distressed around the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Inks.  The sentiment is from Lili of the ValleyChristmas Grungy Messages.
angels2
Copics used to colour angels:
V15, V11, V01, V000, E71, E70, E40, E11, E00, E000
Once again its my turn to create a tutorial for the  J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog , this week we are concentrating on Distress Stains and I have made this card using Stains, Old Pages from a book a couple of Sizzix Dies and Fran-tage aged Aqua Embossing Enamel all available on the J & C Creations website. 
For in depth details of how I made this card and all the techniques used please pop over to the J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog, click HERE to go straight to the post, and whilst you are over on the blog don’t forget to enter out fabulous Spellbinders Create a Flake 4 Candy Give away, you have until Friday to be in with a chance of winning this fab Die Collection.
Thanks for looking have a good day all, Oh No its raining cats and dogs again here
Hugs
Jacs xxxxx

9 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the sweet images and detailing one your first card and the flower on your other card looks wonderful

Hugs Sue

Brigitte said...

OMG, I love your gorgeous Tilda!!!!! The colouring is out of this world! Hugs, Brigitte

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card. Debs xx

Victoria said...

This is very beautiful email me if you are going to the nec and we can meet up (if you would liek to that is) xx

Sandra said...

Wow beautiful card!

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui I just love these. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Mandy said...

Jac these are beautiful, I especially love those sparkly Tilda's :)
hugs Mandy xx

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is awesome!! Love all the details!
hugs Yvonne

Christina C. said...

Absolutely EXQUISITE....WOW!!!!!
Your coloring of those Tildas is drop-dead gorgeous! Love the design and details.....awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...