Tuesday 4 September 2012

Christmas Greetings

Morning, what a beautiful morning, I love these late summer days.  Well my Christmas cards are slowly getting done, yesterday I decided it was time to get my Magnolia Christmas Tilda stamps out, didn’t realise just how many I have so it was hard to decided which one to ink up, this little sweetie won.

Tue2

As usual Tilda has been coloured with Copics (Colours below), the backing papers are also from last years Magnolia Christmas collection, Martha Stewart Punch and Cheery Lynn Designs Kiwi Doily Die have been used to add interest, the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, and Bells and Ribbons are from The Ribbon Girl.  To finish off the image I have used both Gold and Crystal Glamour Dust. 

tue1

Copic Colours used:

Reds: R89, R37, R35, Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61, Flesh: E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, YellowY17, Browns, E74, E71, E70, E40, Greys: C03, C01, C0

There is nothing worse than having to look through lots of other peoples holiday photos, but I thought I would just like to show you a few of the photos I took at the Weekend.

008

A View of the 02 Centre from The Gondola

015

Grandsons Sam and Owen.

024

The Athletics Track taken from our seat, as you can see the stadium was completely full.

Hope you enjoy your day

Hugs Jacs xxxxxxx

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love your colouring on this, and fab embelies.
I must get on with my Christmas cards!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely card jacs..
Great photos too. Your grandsons look like lovely lads.
Hugs Kelly

Kim said...

gorgeous christmas card, love the Tilda image and your colouring & layout are fab! What fantastic photos of the weekend - looks like you had a great time!
Kim x

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work well together. Great pics of the olympics.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

lindah11 said...

FAB pictures Jacqui and the card is delightful
hugs linda xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Jacqui. I love the image and the colours are so gorgeous.
Your photos are fab, thanks for sharing

Hugs Sue

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Jacqui lots of lovely attention to detail and I love the image.
What lovely photos, ones to treasure.

Hugs Julie x

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love your coloring, and the details are wonderful!
Have a fab day,
hugs from Maya

Christina C. said...

Spectacular card.....very festive!
Beautifully colored Tilda!
Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures.

Iulia said...

Beautiful card, Jacqui! This is my favorite Christmas Tilda; thanks for reminding me of her:) You colored her brilliantly and the embellies are top notch!
Oh, and London sounds pretty much like vacation to me:) Great photos, would love to go there some day too, when it's not raining:))
Have a great week hun!
Hugs, Iulia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...