Friday 7 September 2012

Pieces of Quiet

TGIF is all I can say, this week has been full of cleaning and Ironing during the last 6 weeks the last thing I have thought of has been housework, its amazing how untidy and dusty things can get in 6 weeks so I have had a major spring clean this week. 
DI23
Todays offering is a card made with a fabulous Penny Black Slapstick StampPieces of Quite  one of the huge range of Penny Black Stamps  available from J & C Creations,  This week sees the start of a new Series of Friday Masterclass’s on J & C Creations Blog, our first masterclass is How to Colour with Distress Inks, I have written a step by step tutorial on how I coloured this card for the class and also given some important hints and tips which I hope will encourage you to get your Distress Inks out and have a go.  I do hope you will pop over to the J & C Creations Blog and let me know what you think of my first attempt at this new series, you will also find out more about the Masterclass and future Topics.
The backing paper is from Magnolia and the Stars are cut with a Die-namics Die – Stacking Stars, the sentiment comes with the image.
DI20
Now for something completely different, If you visited my blog earlier in the week you would have read about our fabulous day at the Paralympics and how frightened I was on the Gondola crossing the Thames from Stratford to Greenwich, my Daughter in Law has sent me a photo which catches my terror perfectly, I must say that my son Richard sitting next to me also hates heights but he seems to be coping with it better than me, so I thought I would share it with you and hopefully make you laugh!!!!
Jac Gondola
have a good Friday and thanks for looking, don’t forget to pop over to the J & C Creations Blog to check out my Tutorial
Huggles to you all
Jacs xxxx

13 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love that image and your colouring & layout are fantastic! couldn't quite work out on your photo if you were about to laugh or cry! (prob cry?!) lol!
Kim x

Joey said...

Your better than me Jacqui, I wouldnt have gone on it lol. This is a fabulous card, stunning colouring. Joey x

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Lots of eye candy. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynsey said...

Lovely card Jacqui, I love the layout and the image is great. You definitely look petrified on that Gondola. xx

tanja said...

lovely card this is nice layout to xxxx tanja

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui. That image is just delightful and your colouring is so beautiful. I'll definitely be popping over to look at your tutorial in a mo.
Such a fabulous photo!!!

I hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

julie_woolston said...

Hi Jacqui this is absolutely gorgeous lovely colours.

I will pop on over there and have a look.

Fabulous photo something for you to treasure of your trip to the olympics.

Hugs Julie x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jac and loving the stamp, on my wish list now, too cute, love your design.
Hugs Linda

Tammy said...

Super sweet card. I'm with you when it comes to heights, but I would have been on the floor!

Kara Lynne said...

Great pic of you all frightened up there! Cute card and such a fun statement.

MagsB said...

I hate heights, too, I'd have had my eyes squeezed tight shut!

Your sweet card and the sentiment made me smile!

love Mags B x

Scottie said...

Hot keywords
I like your blog and the article。蘋果世界改變人類生活^^
人工植牙iso認證植牙瑜珈樟芝系統傢俱徵信社輸出疝氣MOTELiso 9000夜光外遇雷射溶脂泌尿科眼袋植髮眼袋人工陰莖iso 22000網版印刷外籍新娘雷射溶脂高雄商務旅館老鼠隔熱紙iso 18000植髮iso 9000iso 14000滅鼠瑜珈教室iso認證抽脂瑜珈汽車旅館iso 17025民宿牙醫診所結紮長灘島iso 18000宜蘭民宿包二奶長灘島自由行外籍新娘扳手雙眼皮板手整形龜頭增大雙眼皮iso割包皮掉髮iso 18001外籍新娘棧板太陽能包皮iso 18000棧板

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...