Thursday 27 September 2012

Lilis Little Fairies Challenge–White with a Hint

 

Our theme this week on Lilis Little Fairies Challenge is White with a Hint, I have loved this one although it was quite a difference from my normal cards.  I Do love my Backing papers!!!!!  We also have a £10 voucher to spend on Lili of the Valley  website for the lucky winner of the challenge.

I have chosen White with a Hint of Mauve for my card, obviously this was made before the demise of my GC so lots of Die Cuts on it, they have all been distressed with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink.  The Image is of course from Lili of the Valleys new Christmas Collection and is called Girl Sledging, she has been coloured with Copics as usual.

The Diecuts used are: Dee’s Distincively Dies - Small Snow Covered Stacker Tree, Whimsey Dies Picket Fence, and Memory Box Quinn Flourish.

 

Thats it for today folks

Have a good day

Hugs Jacs xxxx

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so lovely. Great design and embellishments.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Hope you get a replacement for your GC soon, I'm sure your lost without it. hugs Donna x

Helga said...

A wonderful winter-card. You've colored it so beautiful - all the other details makes it fabulous !
Greetings from Austria
Helga

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui. The colour scheme is so pretty and I love the layout and those fabulous trees and the image - of course!!

Hugs Sue

Daniele said...

what a simply sweet card, love the subtle colouing and all the white
hugs

Lorraine A said...

aww this is adorable jacqui :-) such a cute image and the colours and sparkle are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Annette said...

This is gorgeous Jac. Hope you get your GC sorted soon.
Annette
xx

Pauline C said...

So soft and pretty Jacqui - love the soft shades and i think I need that tree die!
Hugs
pauline x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...