Monday 10 September 2012

Fairy Dust

Bit  late this morning, my fault I downloaded a new book yesterday to my Kindle and just couldn’t put it down until I had finished it (4.30 this morning).  It was not the sort of book that would have caught my attention but I heard about it on Womens Hour and thought it sound like a good read, it was one of the best and most touching books I have read in a long time at one stage it was so sad I didn’t think I could go on with it, but after a big cry I went back and finished, and the name of this fantastic Book is THE ISLAND written by Victoria Hislop, do read it I know you will love it.
fairy1
Back to Distress Ink colouring for this one, although this Penny Black Stamp is from  Penny Black Christmas 2012 Collection this beautiful stamp called  Angel of Peace can be used throughout the year, The papers are from The Lili of The Valley Paper Pad – Promises.  the Flower are a mixture from my floral collection.
Fairy2
Sorry I coloured this at the weekend and I forget to make a note of the Distress Ink Colours.
Off to watch the Olympic Parade now, hope you have a good day
Hugs
Jacs xxxx

11 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Jacqui. She is so pretty and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

She's a gorgeous fairy! Love the colours and design too.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card and the image is gorgeous x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Jacs,

Your card is so pretty.. Gorgeous image and beautiful colours.

I will add that book to my list of ones to get..

Hugs Kelly

Jane said...

Beee-eautiful xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, the colouring is super.

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the beautifully coloured image and gorgeous details. Thanks for the tip on the book, I'm in need of a new book so will have a look at this one.
hugs
Caz x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card, Jacqui! Lovely image and color. hugs, Helena

julie_woolston said...

This is beautiful Jacqui gorgeous colour and what a sweet image.

I will have to give the book a try.

Hugs Julie x

PatR said...

Lovely card Jacqui and thanks for the book recommendation. I've almost finished the one I'm ready at the moment (The hunger games trilogy) so I'll download it later. xx

Kazbomps said...

A lovely card and the colours are beautiful. I read The Island last year and loved it. Try The Thread next as this is another one of Victoria Hislops and well worth reading. Karen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...