Tuesday 18 September 2012

Vintage Penny Black

Morning Peeps, sitting here waiting for Tesco delivery, I run out of Ciggies yesterday evening so added them to my Food Order, booked delivery for 8-10am whats the betting that I will be the last on the round.

PB

After yesterdays card where I had gone over the tip on Glitter and Embellies this one is quite plain and simple, well as plain & simple as I am able to manage.    I bought this cute vintage Penny Black Stamp on e-bay but haven’t used it much so I dusted her off and inked her up and \i am so glad I did.

She has been coloured with Copics (Colours below),The paper is last years Magnolia Christmas Release, wish I had bought another sheet, I tucked a Manila tag behind the image and added a Cream Seam Binding Bow and Charm from The Hobby House.

PB1

Copics used:

Browns: E74, E71, E70, E40

Blues: B23, B32, B41

Reds: R37, R29

Pinks: R85, R83, R81, RV000

Yellows: YR21, Y23, T21

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000

Thanks for  looking

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

11 comments:

Carol Willis said...

She's just beautiful Jacqui, love her and your gorgeous colouring. Hope your ciggies turn up soon.
Hugs
Caz x

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is adorable! Not seen this image before but I love her. Gorgeous colours. Hope you have your delivery now .... nothing worse than the wait! Hugs Sxx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, and fab colouring. Hope your shopping arrives soon.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui. I love the image and fab colouring. Perfect design too.
Well it's 10am so hopefully you have your delivery now! ;-)
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. I LOVE the cute image and the colours are fabulous.

hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui the image is just so adorable x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jacqui that is so cute and I love how youve coloured it, the papers look fabulous to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card,Jacqui - awesome colouring and the papers are fabby!! Juliexx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card,Jacqui - awesome colouring and the papers are fabby!! Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...