Sunday 9 September 2012

Cinnamon Sugar

Oh well its come, the final day of the fabulous Olympics and Paralympics what on earth am I going to watch now, I have enjoyed every single moment of London 2012 learnt lots about obscure sports as well as old favourites.  I do think they have lived up to the name of the Friendly Games.

I didn’t finish the fence yesterday as it started to get too hot, but I am well on the way should be finished by this evening (looks as if I got in just in time if the weather forecast is correct).

Sun1

After using my Promarkers yesterday they were still on my desk so I decided to colour Sugar Cinnamon by Elizabeth Bell from Whimsey Stamps with them.  The Dies used on the card are Whimsey Picket Fence, Memory Box Floral square, Marianne Dies Flowers & Leaves, Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms, Pearls are by the Hobby House for J & C Creations

Sun2

PROMARKERS USED:

Flesh: Coral, Saffron, Ivory, Pastel Pink

Hair: Cinnamon, Tan Almond

Cardinal Red, Berry Red, Poppy

Artic Blue, Cool Square

Ice Greys5, 3, 2, &1

Enjoy your Sunday

Hugs

Jacs xxx

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Lots of eye candy. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love the colours!
Kim x

Brigitte said...

WOW, she is wonderful!!!!! Your colouring is exquisite, Bravo! Hugs, Brigitte

Jenny said...

What a sweet image and perfect colour and design choices to match. Love it! x

Sue said...

Such a lovely card, the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully.

I hope enjoy the rest of the sunshine.
Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and your colouring is stunning x

Tammy said...

Absolutely precious! Fabulous colors and coloring!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so gorgeous!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...