Wednesday 19 September 2012

Believe

Evening as promised a second post, this one is being typed as I am waiting for Dinner to cook so it will once again be a quick one.

As I have mentioned I have been sorting all my Christmas Crafting stuff out, well not so much sorting out as moving it from the loft to the Craft Room, I have spent ages going discovering loads of stamps that I had forgotten and choosing which ones I would like to use over the next couple of weeks.

WS1

This is one of my old Whippersnapper stamps, I just couldn’t resist colouring him up to day.  The papers are from Nitwits Collections, Twas the Night before Xmas, lots of lovely reds and blues in the collection.  I also found this Martha Stewart Punch, cannot remember what it is called but have had it ages.  Once again my faithful Doo-Hickey Die – Vintage Swirl has been used, and also the small tag from the Spellbinders Dies Tag Set.

WS2 

Going to check on the dinner now.  have a great evening

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

9 comments:

yvon said...

Love your creation and love the bottle tag aswell.
Hugs, Yvon

Sue said...

This is fabulous Jacqui. Such a jolly Santa and I love the colour and that MS border punch.

Hugs Sue

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Seafield Jo said...

This is such a fab Christmas Card, I love the Santa image, he's so jolly and the papers are fab too.

Jo x

Kim said...

great card, and just love that santa image!
Kim x

Little K Smith said...

A lovely crimbo card Jacqui, love the Santa image :)
Kelly.x

Lorraine said...

He's a jolly looking Santa and I love that border die too. Gorgeous card!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

l love your santa and your card and border is gorgeous x

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun, it just screamed WhipperSnapper from the thumbnail on my Reading List - what a fab image, lovely colours too. Hugs Sxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...