Monday 3 September 2012

Christmas Gift

Hi peeps. a bit late posting this one, but had to make it this morning as I didn’t get back from my fabulous Paralympic weekend till quite late last night. Wow what a fab weekend it has been, very emotional and inspiring, the Olympic Park was awesome and so much bigger than I thought it would be, the Gondola ride was spectacular (even though a bit scary for me, I have a real fear of heights), company was perfect but most of all the grit, determination and professionalism of everyone taking part was just uplifting.  I have never heard such a noise throughout the whole evening session, you just have to be there to understand how wonderful the atmosphere is.  The Volunteers,  Police, & Service personnel were so friendly and helpful everyone had a smile, My Grandson Owen decided to High Five everyone one in a uniform and ended up with 102 Hits each one given with a smile and friendly word.  I really didn’t want the experience to end.

Mon1 

For todays card I have used one of my Lili of the Valley Xmas stamps this one is called Christmas Gift and has been coloured with Copics (coloirs below).  The Backing Paper is from Frosty Christmas Pad, also from Lili of the Valley, the Poinsettias are cut with Doo Hickey Die and the Rolled Roses are made with Marianne Designs Flowers & Leaves Die, I have distressed around the edge of the image & flowers with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.

Mon2

Copics used:

Blues: B23, B32, B41

Mauves: V17, V15, V12, V01, RV000

Green: YG61

Flesh: E11, E21, E00, E000

Have a good day

Huggles Jacs xxxx

16 comments:

lindah11 said...

Simply Stunning beautifully coloured
so pleased you had a super trip
hugs linda xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work well together.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Jacqui so pleased you had a fabulous weekend.

Hugs Julie x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui. Such a beautiful image, coloured perfectly and the frosty blue colours are gorgeous.
It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, I have really enjoyed watching the Paralympics on the TV

Hugs Sue

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love all the sparkle! glad you had a great time!
Kim x

Annette said...

Gorgeous card, and I've not seen much of this image so it is lovely to see it. Love the story about your grandson too!! Sore hands though???
Annette
xx

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jacqui, I love the colours. Glad you had a great time x

ginny c said...

beautiful card jacqui

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. I love the image and your colouring. It's good to see you back.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Hi Jacqui, Your card and layout is totally stunning so beautiful is the image and colour xx

SUZYD said...

VERY PRETTY CARD,LOVE THE FLOWERS.SUZYD X

Little K Smith said...

Oh sounds like you all had a lovely time! :) And this is just beautiful, I love the image and gorgeous flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Jenny said...

Love the image, love the colours, love the layout ... I just love it Jacqui! x

Kara Lynne said...

So glad you had the opportunity to enjoy that wonderful experience!! Your card is beautiful! I love the colors you chose for the fairy and what gorgeous coloring it is too!

Lynn said...


What a beautiful card Jacqui, glad you enjoyed your Paralympic experience.

Lynn x

Unknown said...

I really appreciate the design and the color. It looks so unique. Thanks for the share.




christmas gift hampers sydney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...