Tuesday 11 September 2012

Christmas Star

Morning today is my No 3 Son James 32nd Birthday so I am off to Ashford with him to do a bit of Birthday Shopping and then we will meet up with more of the family to have a celebration dinner, so it looks as if its going to be a good day.  My plan for getting my Christmas cards done early this year is really on track today I am posting the latest addition to my pile.

JCWED

Christmas Star from Lili of the Valley is the centre piece of todays card, she has been coloured with Copics (colours below), my Quickie Glue Pen and Crystal Glamour Dust  worked overtime on this one, I used it on the image and to add sparkle to the Memory Box Snowflake, Marianne DesignsSnowflake Die (2), Snowflake Die (1).  The Backing papers are my favourites from last year they are by My Minds Eye and I am not sure if they will be available again this year, so I am going to be careful how I use my last few sheets.

Lili1 

Copics Colours:

Flesh: E11, E21, E000, R20

Greens: YG95, YG93, YG91

Hair & Tree Trunk: E70, E40

Pinks: R85, R83, R82, RV000

Thanks for looking peeps

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

17 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Love the pink Xmas theme. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rach said...

Hiya Hunni,
I just love this sweet card that you have made, beautiful colours and details.... making me want to get to making a card... I hope you have a fab day celebrating your son James birthday... big huggles Rach xxxxxx

Lorraine said...

Love it! Gorgeous colours, gorgeous papers and gorgeous image!
Happy Birthday to your Son, hope you have a lovely day.
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jacqui. Love the beautifully coloured image and the gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and papers xx

Unknown said...

great information keep it up best of luk! nice working i love your work stay happy:)
christmas gifts

ChilliJeanie said...

That's really lovely! I'm trying to get myself organised enough to make personalised cards for my friends and family this Christmas, but so far have only managed one and a half! Blog surfing is providing some inspiration, I just need to sit down and get some done.

Happy birthday to your son, Jacqui, and I hope you have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jacqui, this is so stunning!! You coloring and sparkle are just amazing here!! Great to be following along with your stunning creations again! HUGS

Bernice said...

A lovely card - you're so organised getting your Christmas cards done so early! Enjoy your day out,
Bernice

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card !

Sue said...

such a lovely card Jacqui. The image is gorgeous and the colours are beautiful.
I hope your son has had a wonderful day.

hugs Sue

Kreativmonster said...

Very, very sweet card, great choice of colours!
Big Hugs
Barbara

Kim said...

fabulous card! love the image, so cute!
Kim x

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fab sweet image.
luv
Debby

SUZYD said...

VERY PRETTY CARD.SUZYD X

Kim. said...

Adorable card, love this image and those gorgeous papers.
Kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...