Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Quckie Bottle Tag


Today its my turn again to add some inspiration to the J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog,  I have a quickie Bottle Tag to for you to try this time, this is such an easy and quick way to dress up a simple bottle of wine and make it into a stunning present.

Bottletag6

For full  details of how I made this Bottle Tag please pop over to the J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog, where you will find full details and photos, plus copics used to colour the sweet Penny Black Image.


Bottletag7


While on the blog why not take some time to check all the fabulous projects created by my fellow DT Members, I have learnt loads from them over the last few weeks.

I will be back later with another Christmas Card for you.

Hugs
Jacs xxxx

4 comments:

misteejay said...

What a lovely idea and such a cute image - love it.

Toni xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun idea Jacqui!! Love it!

Colinda said...

Love it!! It's so more personal with that beautiful tag! Have a nice evening, Colinda

Debbie said...

Great bottle tag dearie and the image is so sweet.Fabulous.Hugs Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...