Tuesday 25 September 2012

Christmas Eve

An extra card from me today. made with one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps this one is called Christmas Eve Girl.  Gone a bit over the top with embellies again but I like it.

so to bed3

I thought of when I was a child waking up every hour or so on Christmas Eve to see if the man in red had been, Mum got so fed up see took the clocks out of the room and also took out the light bulbs Smile, so that was the thinking behind the Clocks on this card, I used the Sizzix Weathered Clock die and a wooden Clockface,  Then just went made with my Doo Hickey Floral Dies and cut out loads of flowers, with self adhesive Pearls centres.  I coloured the image with Copics .

So to bed1

Copics:

Mauves: BV15, BV11, BV00, BV000,

Browns: E47, E71, E70, E40

E43, E42, E40

E53, E51

Blues: B02, B000

Thats it for tonight

thanks for looking

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

10 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lia said...

wonderful christmas card you made I love this cute stamp
hugs Lia

Daniele said...

oh so lovely, scrummy colour palette
hugs

lindah11 said...

awh what a cutie
beautiful work
hugs linda xxx

Sue said...

AWWWW totally gorgeous Jacqui. I LOVE that cutie image and the colours and embellies are so beautiful

Hugs Sue

Donna Mosley said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, love the design & colours. Amazing colouring too. :o)

Donna x

Bernice said...

A lovely card Jacqui - such a cute image. What a good idea about removing the light bulbs - I think I would need to do that permanently in our house!
Bernice

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, my fave colour and I love all the embellies.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and sooo adorable.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Oh Jacqui it's beautiful.


Hugs Julie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...