Saturday 29 September 2012

A White Christmas

 

Late post again today, the Grandchildren are staying with me for a couple of days so my craft room has been invaded.   I have made a card todat for The Magnolia Down Under Challenge which is asking for cards using White on White, didn’t realise how hard this was going to be until I started it.  But with the use of lots of Dies and Enmbossing folders I have finally managed it.

mduc 

I have used one of my new Tilda stamps again, that cat just makes me laugh so much.  Once again I have used my favourite Christmas tree dies from Dees Distinctively Dies - Christmas Stacker Trees, and another old favourite Doo-Hickey Vintage Swirl Die , I have also used The memory Box Frosty Border Die, a Doo Hickey Tag and finally Marianne Dies Snowflake.  Lots of Glamour dust has been added to the Tress and Snowflake using A quickie glue pen.

mudc1

Colours used to colour this Christmas Tilda are:

E70, E43, E42, E40, E11, E00, E000, R30, R02, R00, R000

Enjoy your weekend

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

7 comments:

lindah11 said...

you certainly got it right Jacqui it's beautiful
hugs linda xxx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jacqui, truly wonderful card..love all the white! Ruby x

jolanda said...

Very beautiful!!! And thank you for the colour numbers. :-)

Tonya said...

This is so pretty! Your coloring is fabulous!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Thia is very beautiful card!
hugs, Helena

julie_woolston said...

This is stunning Jacqui.

Hugs Julie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...