Thursday 20 September 2012

Lilis Little Fairies Challenge–Flower Power

Morning peeps, a new challenge has just been posted on Lilis Little Fairies Challenge, this week we are asking for your cards using lots of Flowers, we have a £10 from J & C Creations for one lucky person and are also having a GDT call, so do pop over and jpoin us.

llf 

I think I have enough flowers on here to qualify for Flower Power, I have used Lili of the Valleys Snow Queen she has been coloured with Copics (colours below) and has had lots of Crystal Glamour Dust.  I decided not to mount the image just distressed the esdges with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink, I have also distressed the edges of the Sizzix Distressed Doily Border Die, and hand rolled flowers.   The papers are from The Lili of the Valley  paper pad Promises.  The lace is from The Ribbon Girl.

llf1

Copics Used:

Hair: E71, E70, E40, Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, Dress: V15, V12, V01, RV000, Greys: C1, C0, C3

have a good day

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

6 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love your card Jacqui, all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

such a pretty card. I love the image ( no surprise there!) and your colouring is so beautiful. Gorgeous detailing too.

hugs Sue

Pauline C said...

Stunning card jacqui - fab image and beautiful soft colours. I'm so thrilled that I'm going to be working with all you talented ladies as a Lili's Little Fairy :-)
hugs
Pauline x

Little K Smith said...

Oh so pretty Jacqui, I adore this image, love the colours and gorgeous flowers too! :)
Kelly.x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui :-) such a lovely image and the colours and embellies are beautiful, I love the doily, so pretty :-)

thanks so much for inviting me to join the team xx :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...