Thursday 6 September 2012

Light the way–Lilis Little Fairy Challenge DT Card

Good morning peeps, we have just posted a new challenge on Lilis Little Fairies Challenge Blog, our theme this week is BLACK MAGIC, we would like to see black somewhere on your creation,  we have also extended our DT call for another week, so do come and join us.

 

LLF5

 

 

I have used another of my new Lili of the Valley 2012 Christmas release he is called  Light the Way, I have coloured the image with Copics and distressed the edges with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink .  The papers are again from the Lili of the Valley Classic Christmas Paper Pad, I can see I am going to have to buy another one of these pads I am going through it so quickly.  The fence is cut with the Whimsy Picket Fence Die, I have added some “True Snow” to the top of the fence (I found the snow on e-bay).  The trees which were cut with Marianne Designs Die – Tree available from J & C Creations and distressed around the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.

 

 

LLF7

 

 

Copics Used:

Greens: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, Greys: C8, C6, C5, C3, C0, Flesh: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, Brown E18, E17

 

See you tomorrow

 

Hugs

Jacs xxxxxx

16 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous Jacs.. Love the colours and the design is fab

Hugs Kelly

Kim said...

fantastic card, love that image and the layout! and how you've done the lantern!
Kim x

Alice said...

Adorable card :)
Alice

Donna said...

Gorgeous! love the cute little gate and the glittery lantarn, fabulous! Donna x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Lovely work - fab images, jenx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Such a sweet image, coloured so beautifully. I love those papers too.

Hugs Sue

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute card. I applies last week and am keeping my fingers crossed, which makes typing difficult.

Linda . J said...

Love your card Jacqui, all the details are so fabulous.
Hugs Linda

Chrissy said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, the perect amount of black, love the image and fabulous colouring, the snow on the fence looks wonderful and great papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Squirrel x said...

Awesome card hun, and that's my fave of this year's stamps. Simply gorgeous. Hugs xx

Kara Lynne said...

I love that green color you used for the coat and how fun to use glitter in the light!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

MagsB said...

Beautiful, as ever! (I'm running out of superlatives!)

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...