Friday 28 September 2012

Time to Decorate the Tree

Oh what a beautiful morning, I feel like bursting into song, so lovely to see a blue sky.  Decided to use a completely different colour scheme on my card today, but not sure that it was a success, when my I only coloured with Distress Inks I used brown a lot, but once Markers took over my life I completely changed my style.

tree

I have made this card to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge which this fortnight has a Bingo Card for us to follow, I have gone for a full house with this one, Lace, Distressing, Gems, Dry Embossing, Punches, Ribbon, Flowers, Charms, Twine.

This little Tilda getting ready to decorate the Christmas Tree is from the New Magnolia Summer Club stamps, Ooooh they are lovely, so pleased I ordered them.  The reason for this brown phase of mine is while trawling around blogs and the internet I found a fantastic new website, how this gorgeous place had remained off my radar for so long has me puzzled but I am really pleased I have found it now, and the name of this embellishment heaven is Live and Love Crafts, the card was designed by my need to use the stunning Sand String of Pearls tucked into the floral arrangement, and the lush Shabby Seam Binding,  I bought from Live and Love.   The Christmas Tree is another of the Dees Distinctively Dies - Christmas Stacker Tree I have distress around the edges of the tree with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and then added large glitter around the edges.

Have you visited The Ribbon Girl website lately they are now stocking some really stunning Kort & Godt Flowers, I have used A Beaded Ivory Rose,   and 2 Ivory Rolled Paper Roses plus Swirl Branch from the collection, whilst making my order with the Ribbon Girl a couple more packets of Jingle Bells fell into my basket, you know how it is.    The Cheese-cloth tucked behind the image is also from Live and Love Crafts.   The papers are from the Lili of the Valley paper pad collection Krafty Christmas, and the sentiment is from their Christmas Grungy Messages.

tree1

I am also going to enter the card for the following Challenges

Stamptacular – Bling it on, Just Keep On Creating - Christmas is around the corner, Tilda's Town - CAS or fussy & fancy, Stampavie & More - glitter/sparkle

Enjoy your Friday

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Brigitte said...

WOW Jacqui!!!!! Your card is lovely, love all the browns and all your embellishments! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Katharine Steff said...

Very pretty my dear xxx

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhh, such a spectacular creation! Love this new Tilda, colored to perfection!!!! Awesome details on this beauty!

Sue said...

WOW! Stunning card Jacqui. I love the image, the beautiful colours and all that gorgeous detailing.

hugs Sue

Patricia Garcia said...

Super cute, Thanks for joining us a Totally Tilda!

Hugs,
Patricia

Christine said...

Hi Jackie wow what a cute Tilda creation..gorgeous colour combo & colouring great take on the Bingo chall theme..

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Kirsty said...

Hi Jacqui Wow how cute are these new stamps !! I adore the colouring just love the shades with the kraft ! So many gorgeous embellies to look at ! Thank you for joining us in dawn's Bingo grid Challenge at Totally Tilda ;0)

Suzi Mac said...

Wow Jacqui, this is a Gorgeous card, lovely colours, fabulous design and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us in our Bingo Challenge over at Totally Tilda, good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Mandy said...

Oh wow Jacs your card is so beautiful, fab colouring as always hun.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...