Monday 17 September 2012

Monday Mayhem

 

Its been a mad morning here, but at last I have managed to post my card.

snowbears1

I have been sorting out my Lili of the Valley Christmas Stamps and just had the urge to colour these cute Little Snowbears Snowman, coloured with Copis in my Favourite Christmas Colours.  The Papers are from The Joyful Hearts collection from Nitwits

Memory Box Bianca Snowflake die has been popped behind the image, and the smaller snowflake is from Marianne Designs Snowflake set.  The Pearl Embellies are form The Hobby House and Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Snowbears2

Have a good day

Jacs xxxxx

14 comments:

Carol Willis said...

OOOh, sooo pretty Jacqui. Love the adorable image and pretty colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mau xx said...

What a sweet card Jacqui, love the cute image and your colours are lovely.
Hugs Mau xx

Kreativmonster said...

Lovely card, Jacqui! I love these colours for Christmas, too!
Big Hugs
Barbara

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card. I LOVE that image and will be adding it to my never-ending wish list! The colour scheme is beautiful too.
Hugs Sue

Sarah said...

Soooo beautiful Jacqui x

Sandra H said...

Totally beautiful card and the images are coloured stunningly x

Little K Smith said...

Aawwww this is super duper gorgeous Jacqui! Just adore the image, can't believe I haven't got this one! :D
Kelly.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Don't remember ever seeing this stamp before, how could I miss it as it is so cute. Fab card.

The Crafty Blonde said...

lovely card, such a cute little image and love the pastel papers and fabby snowflakes. xx

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwh, hun, this is just too darned cute for words! I need to sort my Lili stamps now (wink) but currently too daunted to start. Just love this pretty sparkly gorgeous creation! Hugs Sxx

Jenny said...

What a sweet image and fab colour combo! x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
luv
Debby

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty... so soft looking and I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...